Achieve better YouTube results with FAQ Tube
Ever wonder why other channels seem to attract so many views and subscribers?
Whether you are a seasoned channel manager or a small business looking to start a YouTube channel, FAQ Tube is here to guide you on your path to increased subscribers, views, engagement, traffic and leads.
I won’t tell you how to light your videos or what camera you should use but if you have content (or an idea for some content) I can help you leverage the platform for improved YouTube results, whatever your goals may be.
FAQ Tube’s content comes is a number of forms:
- Instructional how-to videos – ranging from the basics of setting up your first YouTube channel to industry standard best practices and insider secrets that will have dramatic effects on your channel.
- YouTube hints, tips and tricks that will be easy to implement but have a great impact on your audience’s experience
- In-depth articles on the latest YouTube trends (6) and platform changes so that you are always one step ahead of the competition.
- Lastly you can subscribe to “This Week In YouTube,” a free weekly newsletter that will keep you up to date with the latest YouTube news, the lowdown on what’s performing, what’s not and most importantly how it affects you.
So where does the FAQ part come into the equation? Well, all of the content on FAQ Tube will be shaped by what YOU want to know and how I can help.
Something you’ve always wanted to know about YouTube but never knew who to ask? Ask me.
Want to know how to increase subscriber and view counts without betraying your audience or message? You’ve come to the right place.
Always wondered why some channels are all singing, all dancing and yours is a bit of a wallflower? I can help you.
I want to hear from you and you can get your YouTube questions to me in the following ways:
- You can reply to any of my This Week in YouTube emails
- Leave a question in the comments on any of my posts
- Leave a question in the comments of any video on my YouTube Channel
- Come ask a question on my Google + page
- You can tweet at me
Well, what makes you so smart? Who gave you all the answers?
Chill, chill, I have an answer for that and its simple…
I don’t have all the answers.
In fact no one does. If there was a perfect YouTube formula then everyone would have a million views a day but that’s not the case. There are though, things that you can do that are proven to help you increase views, subscribers and engagement.
In my 9-to-5 I am a YouTube Certified channel manager for a number of channels that added together, have millions of subscribers and I see every day what works and what doesn’t.
I’m no guru, nor do I claim to know everything, but I have implemented these techniques and seen the positive effects on my channels’ viewership and engagement and I want to share these insights with you so that your channel can grow too.
The YouTube platform is constantly changing and there is a sea of information out there but my posts, videos and YouTube newsletter will make it so all of this information is in one place, easy to understand and most importantly will give you the tools to make your YouTube channel the best it can be.
I’ll be the first to admit that I still have lots to learn, so why don’t we learn together?